- Harman Haulage gets the job done with Mandata management solution
- Major UK PPE face mask manufacturing investment in Wales to get UK economy ‘back to work’ safely
- Online Fashion Retailer Missguided Turns To Inpost Parcel Lockers
- Ctrack and MaxOptra join forces
- ArrowXL Expands In London And The South East
Manufactured by Don Bur with maintenance and leasing provided by TIP, the new trailers will hit the roads in the coming weeks. The contract was awarded following a competitive process, and the new trailers will provide operational efficiencies, increased capacity, and an improved MPG.
Whistl worked with Don Bur on the design of the trailer to ensure it was multipurpose and could take various sizes of containers required to transport mail, large letters, and parcels.
Nick Wells, CEO said: “The introduction of the new trailers is part of our continued commitment to invest in the business to ensure operational efficiency and improved service to our customers.