- Will Santa’s helpers get your parcel delivered in time for Christmas?
- Will self-driving vehicles result in job losses?
- Hermes Announces Leadership Changes As Part of Growth Strategy
- Whistl continues to grow through client wins and renewals
- Connected vehicle camera footage highlights dangers of rural roads
Whistl, the leading delivery management company with activities in Business Mail, Doordrop Media and Parcels, has hired Jonathan Matchett as Director of International at Whistl. His remit is to grow the company’s international mail and parcel volumes.
Prior to joining Whistl, Jonathan was UK Managing Director of wnDirect, an international cross-border delivery company that focussed on eCommerce retailers. He has over two decades of experience working with major retail brands including ebay, Next, Tesco, DSG International and Marks & Spencer.
Jonathan Matchett, Director of International, Whistl, said: “I am delighted to start work with Whistl to accelerate its growth strategy in international mail and parcels. The company is capitalising upon the growth in cross border eCommerce and I am delighted to be part of the team to realise the potential of this market.”
Nick Wells, CEO said: “We are pleased that Jonathan has joined our talented team to grow our international proposition. He brings invaluable expertise to our growing range of delivery services, particularly in cross border eCommerce.”
Jonathan is married to Cinzia, who he met working in Italy and has an eight-year-old son who also supports Chelsea.