- Paragon survey points towards growing reporting burden for the transport office
- PayPoint launches Inventory Scan feature for Collect+ app
- UK’s First C2C Courier Launches In London
- Is the UK really ready for any Brexit resolution?
- ScS invests in Paragon’s ePOD software for consistent brand experience
He will continue the development of Whistl’s Carrier management interface, its relationships with carriers and advising on the most appropriate solution and carrier interface for new current and potential clients.
Steve has worked in the carrier industry for over 20 years, more recently spending six years with MetaPack. He was also Product Development Director at Yodel.
Steve Vass, P&P Development Director Whistl, said: “This is a great opportunity to work with Whistl to develop its new packets and parcel offer of a one-platform multi-carrier solution. For the first time it gives small and medium sized etailers access to the best carrier for the best price without the stress of handling multi-relationships.”
Nick Wells, CEO Whistl, said: “Steve will support the delivery of the packets & parcels strategy through leveraging his vast experience including faster on boarding of clients, the development of the carrier management platform capability, the introduction of strategically placed eCom partners and further integration with a wider carrier community to ensure we have the best in class service offering.”