- How Retailers Can Ease The Burden On The Delivery Driver
- FedEx Express Donates Car Seats to Promote Road Safety
- Hermes Drives Enhanced Delivery Experience With New App Launch
- Fly By Nite harmonise compliance with TruTac and Volvo Trucks
- The NX Group optimises high-tech distribution operation with Paragon
SME retailers and manufacturers can find out everything they need to know about shipping products to new markets by joining the Department for International Trade (DIT) #Exporting is GREAT free webinar. It’s being staged in partnership with the online parcel broker ParcelHero, experts in international deliveries.
UK start-ups and SMEs, whether they are retailers or manufacturers, can be understandably reluctant to look beyond the UK market. The Government’s Department for International Trade (DIT) #Exporting is GREAT initiative encourages businesses to take the next step and consider exporting; to the EU and beyond.
Delivered by the Exporting is GREAT team, in partnership with ParcelHero, the online parcel delivery service and smart comparison site, a new webinar will cover the key things that UK SMEs need to know in order to make shipping overseas a painless experience.
Getting Your Goods to Overseas Customers will be presented by David Jinks MILT, Head of Consumer Research at ParcelHero and former Editor of Logistics & Transport Focus. Together with ParcelHero’s volumetrics and airfreight guru Keegan Spindler, they will cover the following key topics:
- Using international online marketplaces’ own fulfilment services – the pros and cons
- Using couriers or freight forwarders
- Avoiding extra volumetric weight charges
- Managing overseas returns
- Appointing a distributor
- Cracking the secrets of tariff codes and customs invoices
- Exploiting customs duty threshold limits
Taking place on Thursday 31 January at 11am, David says: ‘This entirely free 45 webinar will cover everything you want to know about beginning exporting, but were too afraid to ask.’
Explains David: ‘Absolutely everyone, be they a student, an online marketplace trader or an experienced UK manufacturer, is welcome to join me for this webinar; the more the merrier! We can take the worry out of the first steps into selling in the wider world. This is still a global economy and there are so many opportunities to seize. We’ll be explaining all about customs tariffs and clearance issues; asking whether Amazon or eBay are your best starting point, examining the thorny issue of volumetric weights, and learning why international delivery options are as important as price to some customers’
To find out more and book your free seat visit https://www.parcelhero.com/blog/news-updates/lay-your-exporting-fears-to-rest-with-parcelheros-newest-webinar-getting-your-goods-to-overseas-customers