- Using technology to cut down on administrative time
- How COVID-19 is Affecting Shipping Times
- Fixing communications: A persistent pain point
- Consumers drive growth in UK subscription box market as popularity soars
- GMB And Uber Pledge To End Exploitation Of More Than 200,000 Drivers On Ride-Hailing Apps
Webfleet Solutions – a Bridgestone company, one of the world’s leading telematics solutions providers, will be joining the Bridgestone Corporation (Bridgestone) at CES 2021, held virtually this year on January 11-14, 2021.
As part of the digital exhibition, the company will unveil Bridgestone World, an interactive city showcasing how Bridgestone innovations will power a more sustainable mobility future.
Webfleet Solutions and Bridgestone – a global company focused on delivering sustainable mobility and advanced solutions to customers around the world – will also engage directly with CES attendees through live and on-demand presentations. These will explore how the company is using smart tyre technology, advanced data analytics and new business models to shape a sustainable mobility system, now and in the future.
A live speech by Raj Bajaj, vice president, Webfleet Solutions International and Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, will explain how evolving telematics technology can help fleets navigate through the COVID-19 crisis.
At one glance:
- Live discussion: “Opportunity through Crisis – How Telematics Evolves to Optimize Mobility,” with Raj Bajaj, vice president, Webfleet Solutions International and Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, on Jan 13, 2021 at 8:15 a.m. EST.
- On-demand video, “Bridgestone Vision of Mobility,” with Paolo Ferrari, president & CEO, Bridgestone Americas, Inc., and executive vice president and executive officer, Bridgestone Corporation.
- On-demand video tour of Bridgestone World with Maria Dunn, director of strategic planning and corporate strategy, Bridgestone Americas.
Bridgestone World, specifically developed in response to this year’s virtual CES format, allows users to peer into urban, suburban, industrial and transport settings in a city of the future, and explore how the company’s connected products and data-driven services will address pain points, improve consumers’ mobility experience and create greater customer and social value.
The tool’s central urban environment allows users to explore Bridgestone’s evolution into a high-tech company that enhances its core tyre and rubber offering through smart tyre and advanced mobility technologies, such as the data-driven fleet management solution WEBFLEET.
Bridgestone World aims to showcase how the company is reimagining itself to help people and businesses manage their vehicles in a safer, smarter, more efficient, and more sustainable way.
“Active, intelligent and digitally integrated technologies are critical to our goal of creating new value for customers and society through sustainable mobility and advanced solutions,” said Paolo Ferrari, president & CEO, Bridgestone Americas, Inc., and executive vice president and executive officer, Bridgestone Corporation.
“As we progress on this journey, we are eager to engage with other innovators and leaders to imagine a better future for mobility.”
To learn more about Bridgestone and experience its CES virtual showcase, visit FutureofMobility.Bridgestone beginning January 11.