- Moneypenny Offers Free Digital Switchboard Service To Keep British Businesses Talking
- Snooper help to stop bridge strikes with new Truckmate Bridge-Saver device
- InPost locker usage triples in March, launches ‘Next Day Send’ service
- Logistics specialist looks to the Mandata cloud for remote-working solution
- Business Chiefs Launch Strategy To Serve 1 Million Meals To NHS Frontline
Lilwall will be responsible for all European operational strategies to grow business across all services and channels.
Lilwall comes with 17 years’ of industry experience, having joined Teletrac Navman in 2011, where he previously served as the Managing Director of the company’s stolen vehicle tracking service, and prior to that had headed up the firm’s Enterprise division.
Richard Lilwall, the newly appointed Vice President and Managing Director at Teletrac Navman, commented: “Having worked at Teletrac Navman for almost a decade across multiple departments, I’ve seen the business from every angle and have a strong vision about where we need to go. I’m looking forward to successfully driving the business to new heights, through continuing to deliver exceptional experiences for all of our customers.
Renaat Ver Eecke, President at Teletrac Navman, added: “These are exciting times for the business as we continue to respond to our customers’ needs and expectations as technology continues to evolve, as well as strengthening our position in the market.
“Our offering is only as strong as the people behind it and with Richard’s vast experience in the telematics industry, there was no better person to take the reins. He has already made significant contributions to our business and will take the business from strength to strength.”