- Will Santa’s helpers get your parcel delivered in time for Christmas?
- Will self-driving vehicles result in job losses?
- Hermes Announces Leadership Changes As Part of Growth Strategy
- Whistl continues to grow through client wins and renewals
- Connected vehicle camera footage highlights dangers of rural roads
For the fourth year in a row, myHermes is supporting the ‘Help a South African School’ campaign, which aims to improve literacy rates across the country. The consumer delivery specialist will collect boxes of books from more than 100 primary schools nationwide and transport them to a fulfilment house in London for onward distribution to the African nation. Pupils, parents and teachers across the UK are being encouraged to donate unwanted textbooks and reading books…Read More