- SmartRoutes To Double Its Workforce Creating 10 Jobs
- How can ecommerce companies cope with warehouse demand within Covid restrictions?
- eCommerce growth boom set to further accelerate as shoppers commit to remaining online
- Milton Keynes-Based Logistics Firm Invests In Team To Grow Business
- Nearly eight in 10 transport project managers say work on their main project has harmed their mental wellbeing
Stuart, the last mile delivery platform that specialises in same day and on-demand delivery is announcing its partnership with Space NK to power its nationwide* same day delivery service.
Now live, Space NK’s Express Same Day Delivery service available on spacenk.com enables customers to receive their beauty essentials in as little as two hours from placing an order. The service will operate throughout the current lockdown period and beyond, allowing Space NK customers continued, safe and easy access to their favourite beauty products despite store closures.
Stuart’s unique geolocated courier model will see Space NK benefit from an automatically allocated fleet of fast and reliable independent couriers. Once an order has been placed it will be picked and packed by Space NK staff at one of the 36 participating Space NK stores, before being delivered by one of Stuart’s courier partners to customers who are able to track the progress of their order in real time.
To ensure the safety of customers, staff and couriers all deliveries are conducted in a Covid-secure, contact-free way.
Jonathan Jenssen, UK General Manager at Stuart said, “Consumers already have high expectations around fast and convenient delivery. With lockdown restrictions back in place they are now expecting retailers to innovate to continue to meet these expectations. Research suggests that consumers rank same-day delivery as their primary desire from online retailers and it is fast becoming the expectation. We are proud to partner with innovative retailers like Space NK, to ensure their customers have an on-demand experience that keeps them connected with their favourite brands, despite these challenging times.”
Sara Cohen, Space NK’s Trading Director explains “As we move into the 2nd UK lockdown, our teams have worked quickly to pivot, and deliver a service that meets our customers’ needs. We have brought forward the launch of Express Same Day Delivery, in line with lockdown, so customers are reassured they can shop as they wish and support their local store at the same time.”
* delivery address must be in an eligible postcode for the service to show as available and all requested items must be available in the dispatching store.