- Moneypenny Offers Free Digital Switchboard Service To Keep British Businesses Talking
- Snooper help to stop bridge strikes with new Truckmate Bridge-Saver device
- InPost locker usage triples in March, launches ‘Next Day Send’ service
- Logistics specialist looks to the Mandata cloud for remote-working solution
- Business Chiefs Launch Strategy To Serve 1 Million Meals To NHS Frontline
Wilson’s place will be taken by Palletways Chief Operating Officer, Luis Zubialde, who has worked at the company since 2006. Wilson will continue as a consultant to the company, and to its owner Imperial Logistics International.
Says Imperial Logistics International CEO Hakan Bicil: “We would like to thank James Wilson for his long-standing service and commitment, and the pioneering work that he has undertaken for the Palletways Group. We wish him a very happy and well-deserved retirement, and I am delighted that we shall still be able to call upon his extensive knowledge and experience in the future.”
Michael Sterk has also been appointed to the newly-created post of Chief Commercial Officer of the Palletways Group, effective 1 July 2019. Sterk has worked for Imperial Logistics since 2009, most recently as Director Business Unit Retail & Consumer Goods. He will report both to Palletways CEO Luis Zubialde and to Imperial Logistics International Chief Commercial Officer Sandro Knecht.
The new Palletways Group executive board will comprise Luis Zubialde (CEO), Richard Myatt (who remains as Chief Financial Officer), Thomas Olsson (who remains as Chief Information Officer) and Michael Sterk (CCO).
Palletways is Europe’s largest pallet network, with over 400 depots strategically located throughout 24 countries, delivering up to 45,000 pallets daily.