- SmartRoutes To Double Its Workforce Creating 10 Jobs
- How can ecommerce companies cope with warehouse demand within Covid restrictions?
- eCommerce growth boom set to further accelerate as shoppers commit to remaining online
- Milton Keynes-Based Logistics Firm Invests In Team To Grow Business
- Nearly eight in 10 transport project managers say work on their main project has harmed their mental wellbeing
Staff at the leading two-person delivery company ArrowXL are embarking upon a huge cycling challenge in Worcester to raise funds for Children in Need this week. Partnering with ArrowXL, client Apex Rides are supporting the challenge and the Worcester leadership team are overseeing the effort.
Staff will cycle 885km on an Apex Rides exercise bike (the distance around the Worcester out bases) to raise money for Children in Need. The team hopes to complete the challenge across three days. Volunteer cyclists will complete 20—40 minute sessions each in a bid to match the £630 already raised at the recent ArrowXL Worcester Macmillan Coffee Morning.
Charlie Shiels, CEO, said: “The Pedal for Pounds cycle ride is a really impressive fundraising effort. It’s a huge task and one that will be physically demanding on the team. Children in Need is a fantastic charity, and our teams wanted to set a bold and ambitious challenge to acknowledge and support the work of the charity, and their attitude has been inspiring throughout this endeavour.”
Pedal for Pounds is just one of the charity fundraising initiatives ArrowXL Worcester has launched this week alongside car washes, tombola and fancy dress competitions.
If you’d like to donate to Children in Need, you can visit the team’s donation page: https://lnkd.in/dGByxtT