- Logistics UK Presses Government For Temporary Driver Visas To Ease Supply Chain Issues
- Royal Mail delivers flowers seven days a week for Bloom & Wild
- Controlling compliance within logistics
- Hermes Increases ‘Green Fleet’ Again As Part Of Ongoing Sustainability Drive
- Cannes Film Festival Fashion Emergency Averted
Hermes UK, one of the leading consumer delivery companies, is helping to raise awareness of its charity partner, Emmaus, by showcasing it on their fleet of vehicles. Last year Hermes became a corporate partner for the national homeless charity and committed to supporting its aim to give its companions a home, meaningful work and a sense of belonging.
The company is set to raise a minimum of £100K through fundraising activities with its clients and employees and is also exploring other ways to support the charity, including providing valuable work experience and work placements, running technology and interview training workshops and donating items for companions.