- Harman Haulage gets the job done with Mandata management solution
- Major UK PPE face mask manufacturing investment in Wales to get UK economy ‘back to work’ safely
- Online Fashion Retailer Missguided Turns To Inpost Parcel Lockers
- Ctrack and MaxOptra join forces
- ArrowXL Expands In London And The South East
Consumer delivery specialist Hermes has announced a seven-figure brand refresh project at over 200 of its ParcelShops throughout the UK to increase its high street presence and attract more customers wanting a convenient way to post parcels and return unwanted items.
These include 200 ambassador and branded stores which include a full front fascia, full window decals and projecting wall sign, reminding customers of the company’s many parcel options at their local shop.
Kath Gill, Head of ParcelShop at Hermes, said: “Our network of over ParcelShops are open early until late, 7 days a week and form part of our commitment to providing a range of convenient services to suit everyone’s needs. Across the stores involved in the project so far we have already seen an increased footfall as a result of the increased brand awareness as more consumers become aware of our services.”
Nadarajah Arumugathas, owner of Coulsden Village Stores, Croydon, has seen his store selected as an ambassador. He said: “It’s great to see the new look which is much brighter and fresher. Providing customers with clear information about the parcel options in-store has made a difference here and I’m really happy with the results.”