- Bridgestone and Webfleet to Showcase their Cutting-edge Tyre and Mobility Solutions Offering for Fleets at IAA Transportation 2022
- To Buy or Not to Buy? Why Leasing Is Becoming More Popular
- Empty promises on empty shops. There’s little new in Sunak’s High Street plans
- The rise, downfall and future of free returns
- Retail returns to default settings as the Covid online bubble bursts
Sellers on Etsy are to benefit from greater choice, convenience, accuracy and cheaper prices for customer deliveries following the decision by Hermes UK to develop an API that will integrate their services with the global online marketplace.
It means that from the end of July Etsy sellers will no longer have to enter data manually to create individual parcel labels with Hermes but can download the data and upload it directly in bulk to save time and avoid issues with typing incorrect address details in error. They will also be able to automatically set their preferences for collection and tracking and even automatically add the return address.
Etsy is the latest organisation to be integrated with Hermes UK and joins Amazon, eBay and Shopify.
Claire Phelan, Head of E-commerce Partnerships at Hermes UK, said: “There has been significant growth within the small business sector over the past few years and this has continued through the pandemic as many people looked to generate income after being furloughed or losing their jobs. We are making it easier for these small businesses to access the Hermes services whilst helping them to save time and money.”