- Bristol Haulage Firm On Track For Growth
- Palletways Delivers Educational Workshops To Birmingham Children With National Road Safety Charity
- Drivers urged to ‘Wise Up, Size Up’ ahead of Black Friday rush
- Gnewt makes its ten millionth ‘zero-carbon’ parcel delivery
- Uber controversy following 14,000 fraudulent licenses highlights growing trend for 2020
Hermes, the UK’s leading consumer delivery specialist, has announced the last recommended posting days to ensure presents are delivered in time for Christmas 2019.
- Thursday 19th December. For customers who want a Hermes courier to collect a parcel from them.
- Saturday 21st December (noon). For customers sending presents from Hermes’ nationwide network of ParcelShops, using the standard service.
- Sunday 22nd December (noon). For customers sending presents from one of Hermes’ nationwide network of ParcelShops, using the next day service.
The company has also urged customers to let their recipients know that there is a parcel on the way using the tracking facility on the app or online. This is particularly important when posting items close to the last dates, so that recipients can arrange to be available for delivery.