- Manhattan Associates and Logistyx Technologies Continue Partnership to enhance Multi-Carrier Parcel Shipping
- Why businesses in the logistics sector are potentially missing out on an average of over £70,000 in R&D tax credit savings
- ArrowXL Launches National Recruitment Drive
- Tacho consultants clarify drivers’ hours reg’s with supporting software from TruTac
- Second Covid wave will leave retailers and suppliers with nowhere to hide
Gallery Direct, the leading British based designer, manufacturer and worldwide distributor of furniture, home décor and accessories has chosen leading two-person delivery company, ArrowXL to support its in house delivery teams in the next phase of its growth.
Under the terms of the deal ArrowXL will be responsible for around 7.5k deliveries each year to homes throughout the UK on behalf of Gallery Direct’s retail customers, supporting the company’s existing fleet. Products include large mirrors and furniture and will be delivered in line with ArrowXL’s commitment to contactless delivery and social distancing. Deliveries will be made Monday to Saturday with items fully tracked and regular communication from the ArrowXL customer team provided about the progress of the delivery.
Key objectives are to ensure a seamless customer experience from start to finish and create positive feedback which in turn will lead to repeat orders. In addition, Gallery Direct is keen to see limited damages, through careful handling undertaken by ArrowXL’s experienced teams following historic issues with other 3rd party carriers
Ciaran Aldous, Operations Director at Gallery Direct, said: “After reviewing and meeting with many 3rd party carriers ArrowXL gave me the confidence that they could achieve the high levels of service we demand for our customers with a cost-effective solution. Their branded vehicles, uniformed drivers and trained crews mirrors what we are doing with our own delivery teams, making them a perfect fit.”