- Bridgestone and Webfleet to Showcase their Cutting-edge Tyre and Mobility Solutions Offering for Fleets at IAA Transportation 2022
- To Buy or Not to Buy? Why Leasing Is Becoming More Popular
- Empty promises on empty shops. There’s little new in Sunak’s High Street plans
- The rise, downfall and future of free returns
- Retail returns to default settings as the Covid online bubble bursts
Evri (formerly Hermes), the leading consumer delivery company, has appointed a Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) as part of its commitment to becoming an employer of choice for diverse talent. The new role forms part of an ongoing broader employee experience and culture focus.
Stacey Ramm takes up the role, bringing with her over eight years’ experience having held senior roles at Virgin Media, latterly as the Inclusion Lead working across the business to design, develop and implement an effective, data-driven DE&I Strategy. Prior to that Stacey held a number of HR and recruitment positions.
Martijn de Lange, CEO at Evri, said: “At Evri we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are doing things differently, and we want to be leading the way within our industry and this new role will ensure that our commitment to this continues to be demonstrated by our actions, processes and culture.’
Stacey Ramm said: “I am excited to be joining Evri – a company that is committed to ensuring that the fundamentals of diversity, fairness and inclusivity run throughout the whole business. This is not just the right thing to do but makes clear business sense as we know how important this is to both existing employees, job applicants and clients.”