- Covid-19: Ten steps retailers, importers and delivery companies must take to reduce its impact
- Waste systems are ‘Go’ with paperless solution from Mandata
- Smart Delivery Network, Gophr, Launches In 5 New UK Cities Ahead Of National Expansion
- Verizon Connect launches Reveal Field - integrated field service management solution
- ArrowXL Launches New Service Enhancement Initiative
ProGlove Launches Groundbreaking Pull-to-scan Wearable for Low-Frequency Scanning Environments
ProGlove, a leading provider for industry wearables, today announced the launch of a groundbreaking new wearable: Reel is designed to be quickly accessible via a lanyard or belt-clip, making it ideal for those organisations with low-frequency scanning environments such as product returns or quality control. Its customisable attachment positions ensure there is no contact with the scanned items, so it is also a perfect option for those organisations that handle highly sensitive elements. Reel works with all scanners of the MARK product family, and sells for 89 Euros a piece.
Featuring a pull-to-scan function, Reel triggers the scan engine when the highly durable 70 cm Aramid thread is pulled. Additionally, the new wearable comes with an extra release button. Reel enables workers to quickly and easily scan items within their reach, without having to carry a heavy, bulky, conventional pistol scanner.
Thomas Kirchner, Vice President Product at ProGlove comments: “The addition of Reel to our product portfolio opens a new set of use cases and further demonstrates our commitment to advancing the industrial wearables and software market in order to streamline workflow for our customers. Reel is the latest example of how we continually innovate to ensure we are ahead of the curve when it comes to the application of industrial wearables and addressing the wants and needs of the market.”