- Moneypenny Offers Free Digital Switchboard Service To Keep British Businesses Talking
- Snooper help to stop bridge strikes with new Truckmate Bridge-Saver device
- InPost locker usage triples in March, launches ‘Next Day Send’ service
- Logistics specialist looks to the Mandata cloud for remote-working solution
- Business Chiefs Launch Strategy To Serve 1 Million Meals To NHS Frontline
ArrowXL, the UK’s leading two-person home delivery expert, has made a senior appointment to help support the next stage of its growth and development. Lynne Dixon joins the team as Strategic Account Director, based at the company’s headquarters in Wigan.
Within her new role, Lynne will have overall responsibility for the management of the Shop Direct account. ArrowXL carries out in excess of one million deliveries per annum on behalf of Shop Direct’s brands, Very and Littlewoods, as well as Littlewoods Ireland.
Lynne has more than 28 years of experience working within the logistics and supply chain industry, joining ArrowXL from DPD UK, where she held the role of National Customer Relationship Manager. During her career, she has also worked at TNT.
Paul Tyson, Commercial Director at ArrowXL, said: “We are extremely happy to make this important appointment. Lynne possesses first-class customer service and project management skills, as well as benefiting from an expert understanding of the logistics sector. She was the outstanding candidate for the position and we are absolutely certain she will play a vital role in our future success.”
Commenting on her appointment, Lynne said: “ArrowXL is an exciting and expanding company and I’m very much looking forward to embracing this new challenge. Shop Direct is home to some of the most recognisable brands in the retail industry and I cannot wait to get started.”