- Moneypenny Offers Free Digital Switchboard Service To Keep British Businesses Talking
- Snooper help to stop bridge strikes with new Truckmate Bridge-Saver device
- InPost locker usage triples in March, launches ‘Next Day Send’ service
- Logistics specialist looks to the Mandata cloud for remote-working solution
- Business Chiefs Launch Strategy To Serve 1 Million Meals To NHS Frontline
Leading two-person home delivery company ArrowXL has launched a dedicated driver hotline designed to further improve its first-time delivery success. It follows a regional trial which saw over 700 potential failed deliveries arrive safely and a 2.4% CSAT customer satisfaction score) improvement (82.9% to 85.3%) during a 3-month period.
The ‘My Customer Line’ will give ArrowXL’s drivers additional support in real time when they are faced with the leading causes of non-delivery such as ‘no one at home’, ‘unable to locate property’ and ‘moved address/empty house’. A team of nine ‘My Customer Champions’ will be on hand six days a week, 7am – 7pm with access to additional mapping data, as well as the ability to cross-check customer data for alternative contact numbers and previous/new addresses.
Peter Louden COO at ArrowXL, said: “A 2-person delivery is far more complex than other types of delivery as customers have to be in to receive it and have often had to take time off work. There is no ‘safe place’ or ‘leave with a neighbour’ option for a fridge freezer or divan bed/mattress so non-delivery is important for us as well as the consumer.”
“The My Customer Line’ will kick in whenever our delivery crews can’t deliver an item and provide extra support and information. We are really pleased with the results so far and can confirm that this is the first of a number of initiatives we are launching as part of our commitment to putting the customer at the heart of our business.”