- Hermes Launches ‘What’s In The Box’ To Further Improve Returns Service
- Brexit red tape is creating a sticky mess at borders
- Keedwell eliminate empty running with Returnloads.net
- Nearly 1 in 10 UK hauliers recruiting to manage Brexit impact, study reveals
- Webfleet Solutions and Bridgestone showcase mobility solutions at CES 2021
Leading two-person delivery company ArrowXL has appointed an experienced senior professional to the role of Director of People Services. Nicola Waring joins the business with a remit to ensure that the business is able to attract and retain the best people by driving engagement and making colleague development a key priority.
She brings with her a strong combination of both HR and operational experience and expertise. She joins from JW Lees Brewery where she was Director of Operations – People & Logistics and has also held a number of senior HR roles at webuyanycar.com and The Kraft Heinz Company.
Commenting on her new role, Nicola said: “This is an exciting opportunity for me to join a business that is experiencing strong growth and is keen to ingrain a strong people culture throughout. Employee engagement will be a key priority for me as we focus on talent management, succession planning, HR systems, policies and procedures, whilst delivering results with tangible business benefit aligned to the company’s objectives.”
Charlie Shiels, CEO at ArrowXL said: “As we continue to grow it is vital that we have the right people in place to support the business, our people and our customers. Nicola’s first-class HR skills and comprehensive operational understanding means she will be a real asset to the team.”