- Bridgestone and Webfleet to Showcase their Cutting-edge Tyre and Mobility Solutions Offering for Fleets at IAA Transportation 2022
- To Buy or Not to Buy? Why Leasing Is Becoming More Popular
- Empty promises on empty shops. There’s little new in Sunak’s High Street plans
- The rise, downfall and future of free returns
- Retail returns to default settings as the Covid online bubble bursts
ArrowXL, the leading two-person delivery company has announced a new integration with Parcelhub, the UK’s leading provider of multi-carrier delivery solutions and proactive tracking support.
The partnership will offer SME companies access to ArrowXL’s Lite, Standard and Platinum services via Parcelhub’s Web Despatch and Tracking Portals. Customers will receive an exceptional delivery service with a range of additional benefits such as nominated delivery day, packaging removal & WEEE disposal/recycling.
The integration with Parcelhub now adds ArrowXL to its portfolio of 20+ carriers and 600+ delivery services, helping e-commerce businesses offer more shipping options and greater flexibility with larger sized items such as TVs, gym equipment, furniture and garden accessories.
Steve Riley, IT Director at Parcelhub, said: “Many of our existing customers required the capability to integrate a range of 2-man delivery services. ArrowXL offered a perfect solution and worked with our Senior Developers to quickly roll out the integration, from conception to testing within two months.”
Craig Kavanagh, Sales Director at ArrowXL commented: “We’re delighted to have formed such a dynamic partnership with Parcelhub, integrating into their IT platform makes our proposition very attractive to SME companies. The transition has been seamless so far and we hope to continue growing our offering and exceeding our customers’ expectations.”