- Will Santa’s helpers get your parcel delivered in time for Christmas?
- Will self-driving vehicles result in job losses?
- Hermes Announces Leadership Changes As Part of Growth Strategy
- Whistl continues to grow through client wins and renewals
- Connected vehicle camera footage highlights dangers of rural roads
For nearly two decades Courier News has been the prominent thought leadership platform for the courier and express delivery industry.
The courier industry has come a long way since the days of delivering by horseback and is now led by expert carriers and numerous resellers with comprehensive networks spanning all over the globe. The evolution of transport has meant that parcels can now be sent across the globe in as little as just one day. Developments in technology and the internet has opened up international parcel delivery to everyone and has allowed for vast improvements to the services offered by the biggest players in the industry.
With an audience of over 60,000 website visitors a month, our brand awareness opportunities enable you to reach valuable prospects, capture mindshare and encourage direct response. Courier News offers a range of integrated marketing opportunities and a variety of campaign elements —digital ads, email broadcasting, social media and more — that can be customised to meet your business goals.
We hope that you enjoy the look and feel to our website and welcome any positive feedback that you may have.